Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Return of the Physical Conditioning I/II Powerball Lottery-Style Bodyweight Beatdown

Coach Korczynski provided me the opportunity to return to his Physical Conditioning I/II class this year.  I welcomed the chance to renew our annual tradition with a new group to lead.

We took a mosey jog from the gym to Knights Field, followed by their typical dynamic warm-up.  Then, I welcomed everyone to the Physical Conditioning Powerball Lottery-Style Bodyweight Beatdown.

The group of 24 (23 students + one Principal) lined up on the 5-yard line. There was a pitcher at the goal line, with an empty bucket next to it.

Located inside the bucket were 22 ping-pong "lottery" balls and every ball contained an exercise and a repetition number.  Each participant takes their turn to run to the bucket, pulls out a ball randomly, calls out the exercise and rep number, and places the ball into the pitcher.  The group performs the exercise immediately.

The Lottery included the following 22 sets, randomized by the participants:
  • 5 Burpees
  • 7 Burpees
  • 10 Burpees
  • 10 Push-Ups
  • 15 Push-Ups
  • 20 Push-Ups
  • 10 Wide Push-Ups
  • 5 Diamond Push-Ups
  • 15 Air Squats
  • 20 Air Squats
  • 5 Jump Squats
  • 10 Jump Squats
  • 15 Jumping Jacks
  • 20 Jumping Jacks
  • 10 Plank-Jacks
  • 20 Plank-Jacks
  • 10 Lunges 
  • 20 Mountain Climbers
  • 10 Reverse Crunches
  • 10 Bicycle Kicks (each leg)
  • 10-Yard Down-and-back Sprint (20 total yards)
  • 20-Yard Down-and-back Sprint (40 total yards)

The emphasis was to limit the down-time as much as possible.  Participants were instructed to modify, as needed.  

We were able to successfully get through two full rounds and a partial third in about 30 minutes.  After circuit #1, we ran 100 yards; after circuit #2, it was a 40 yard bear crawl.

November 10, 2021: LNC Physical Conditioning I/II


I greatly appreciate Coach K allowing me to lead this group and I hope they enjoyed the Powerball Lottery-Style Beatdown.

Thank you for being your best.

CS

The opinions shared in this blog belong to Craig Smith and do not represent the school or district in which he works.

2 comments:

  1. I just want to say Thank You to everyone who supported me through the years. My name is Manuel Franco, New Berlin, Wisconsin. My story of how I won the Powerball lottery of $768.4M is a bit of a tale. I have been playing Powerball tickets for 6 years now since I turned 18. I bought my first ticket on my 18 birthday. I was feeling very lucky that day because I had contacted Dr. Odunga to help me with the winning Powerball numbers. I really had that great great feeling that I looked at the camera wanting to wink at it. I only did a tiny part of it and trusted him. He gave me the numbers after I played a couple other tickets along with it for $10. I checked my ticket after the winnings came online and saw the numbers were correct including the Power play. I screamed for about 10 minutes because it felt like a dream. I had won $768.4M. You can check my winning testimony with the lottery officials just with my name search. Thank you Dr. Odunga. Well, his email is odungaspelltemple@gmail.com and you can also call or Whats-app him at +2348167159012 so you guys can contact him

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been unlucky playing the Lottery over the years. I couldn't take the pain anymore and I searched for help online. I saw random positive reviews of DR AMBER saying how he has been helpful with his spells. I visited his webpage: ( amberlottotemple.com ) and he told me what was required to get what I seek for done and I accepted. He did a reading for me that made it clear to him that I was going to become a MEGA JACKPOT winner before he gave me the right numbers to play the Lottery. I had faith in him and I went back to the store a few days later to confirm if I had won. While the clerk was checking my ticket, I heard her say ‘Oh my God! I looked up and saw the Big Winner screen of $36,449,852.60. I was completely shocked, but calm. It feels amazing – I can’t imagine this shift in my life and I want to appreciate this man DR AMBER for his help. It’s not everybody that is naturally lucky to win the Lottery but the solution to win is DR AMBER. For more info, Call/Text/Telegram +1 808 481 5132 or E-mail: amberlottotemple@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete