Friday, February 17, 2012

Multiple Reasons to Study German

Last week, I attended a dinner function provided by the German Language and Culture Foundation.  I came away with much more than an outstanding four-course meal; The information and knowledge shared about the influence of the German language in Mecklenburg, Gaston, and surrounding counties was astonishing.  Therefore, I wanted to share the PowerPoint presentation from the event:

Presentation for Gaston County Schools by Kurt Waldthausen from the German Language and Culture Foundation 

I would like to send a tremendous thank you to Mr. Waldthausen, for sponsoring the event and Ms. Hannah Anderson, the German teacher of Ashbrook High School for the invitation and enthusiasm of the German language.



Thanks for reading and follow me via Twitter @CSmithGoBlue

CS

The opinions shared in this blog belong to Craig Smith and do not represent the school or district in which he works.

1 comment:

  1. Learning German is never that easy so I'll take time to learn more about it. Thanks for the link you have provided. It really helps!

    study german in germany

    ReplyDelete