(in no particular order)
- I have an amazing, beautiful wife who loves me, despite my faults.
- We have an incredible daughter.
- My mother would do anything for us at the drop of a hat.
- My mother-in-law would do anything for us at the drop of a hat.
- I have a father-in-law, who is truly my Dad.
- In the past few years, I have gone from an "only child" to having a great brother and sister.
- Due to Skype technology, our grandparents were able to see and talk to their great-granddaughter, even though they all live in Michigan.
- Our best friends are like extended family.
- We live in a beautiful home.
- We live in a safe neighborhood.
- Huntersville is a great place to live.
- Our extended family is loaded with Uncles, Aunts, etc. who care about us deeply.
- I have excellent health.
- My fitness goals are constantly ongoing and I enjoy them.
- My wife and I are both safely employed and we know where our next paycheck is coming from.
- I love my "job" and look forward to "work" every single day.
- My boss is a leader and someone I would run through a wall for.
- Our staff works as a team, which I am a part of.
- I am learning every day and am challenged every day.
- I truly believe I am effectively impacting students, therefore making a difference in the future.
- University of Michigan Football is in the national spotlight for positive reasons.
- University of Michigan basketball is in the national spotlight for positive reasons.
- The Detroit Tigers are not only playoff contenders, but World Series contenders.
- I was able to see the Detroit Lions make the playoffs last year.
- Twitter has allowed me to connect with others worldwide.
- I feel we are on the verge of something great by connecting educators in North Carolina with the #NCADMIN chat.
- The 2011-2012 season allowed me to actively compete at a high-level in USTA tennis again.
- Former students and athletes are now in the post-schooling world and say "thank you."
- I have earned my Bachelor's and Master's.
- I am blessed by God.
Thanks for reading!
The opinions shared in this blog belong to Craig Smith and do not represent the school or district in which he works.