Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Summary of NC Teacher Evaluation #NCADMIN Chats

The final three #ncadmin chats involved the North Carolina Teacher Evaluation System, which continues to be a learning process for all those involved.  Through the engagement of these three chats, principals, assistant principals, teachers, and other educators were able to collaborate and discuss the standards and various elements.

All three chats have been archived in my Storify account.  It is my hope that other administrators and teachers across North Carolina use the collaborative efforts of the #ncadmin PLN as a resource when discussing the NCEES tool.

Part I (Standards I & II)

Part II (Standards III & IV)

Part III (Standards IV cont. & V)


Thanks for reading and follow me @CSmithGoBlue.

CS

The opinions shared in this blog belong to Craig Smith     and do not represent the school or district in which he works.

No comments:

Post a Comment