(Update: This was provided to the Class of 2017 today)
Ashbrook High School
How to Survive the 1st day of High School
- Practice going to bed earlier for a few days before August 27, and getting up earlier.
- Get a good night's sleep.
- Eat breakfast.
- Beat the rush. There will be lots of traffic.
- Car riders need to leave earlier than usual.
- Bus riders need to know their pick up location.
- It may make you feel more comfortable to ride with a friend and walk in together.
- Bring paper, pencils, pens, and a book bag.
- BRING YOUR SCHEDULE.
- Go immediately to your ADVISORY class.
- Remember your ID number for lunch, or bring cash for lunch (no more than $5).
- Bring $5 for a lock.
- Ask teachers for help at any time.
- Lost? Look for staff and personnel for assistance.
- Bring a positive attitude and a smile.
- When the day is over, you're going to be proud of yourself. Share your day with your family.