Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Four Visuals to Promote Collaboration

During our monthly Department Chair meetings this past school year, I provided an aligned visual during the "opening" of the meeting.  A hard copy of the visual was placed in front of every attendee and many were shared with faculty throughout the year.

I believe each of these visuals represents crucial reminders for school administrators to reflect upon when engaging in meaningful dialogue with colleagues, teacher-leaders within the building, and also gauging the overall climate of the school.

Here are four of my favorites:

(I also utilized this visual in the Opening Faculty Meeting - my first with the school) 
Creator unknown



Creator unknown


Todd Whitaker, What Great Principals Do Differently




Creator unknown; quote by Michael Palin


Thank you for viewing,

CS

The opinions shared in this blog belong to Craig Smith and do not represent the school or district in which he works.

No comments:

Post a Comment