Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Holding It Down Solo

  • When: 06/13/2017
  • QIC: Powerball

Since the M is currently serving as an Advanced Placement Literature Exam Reader in Kansas City, yours truly needed to get creative to still fulfill my weekly beatdown.  Without being able to join my brothers at F3 Highlands, I took it to the back patio.  Very early...4:30 AM early (I wanted to make sure I was completely done before any chance of the 2.0 getting out of bed and not being able to find Daddy; of course, I still had to wake both up from being sound asleep later on in the morning, but I digress..).

WARMARAMA:
  • Side Straddle Hops x 20 (aka Jumping Jack's for non-F3 folks)
  • Windmills x 10
  • Cotton Picker x 10
  • Mountain Climbers x 10
Quick transition to the main event.  This workout has been been referenced as "CINDY" by Grinder, the Master Q for F3 Skywalker, as recent as last Thursday.  I have previously shared this as "30-Minute Push-Up Fest."  Whatever you want to call it, all it requires is bodyweight and a timer:

THE THANG:

  • 15 Merkins
  • 10 Squats
  • 5 Core Movement (changing every five sets)
  • Every minute on the minute for 30 minutes.

If nothing else, this is a workout that can completed anywhere.  And now I know how peaceful my back patio is at 4:45 AM in June.  

Thanks for reading,

CS

No comments:

Post a Comment